Thursday, May 3, 2012

Welcome Back, Kotter

Although I'm too young to have watched the show when it first ran in the '70s, I do remember the re-runs on TV Land.  The theme song seemed perfect for my return to my estranged blog.  I'm back and I'm here to stay.  Even though I haven't published anything on here in over a year, I have been keeping up-to-date on my favorite topic- fashion.  I still follow Fashion Week and read the latest issues of Vogue.  I still dream of following Anna Wintour at the most recognized fashion magazine in the world.  I will continue to chronicle my latest fashion finds as well as my opinions on what's new in the world of fashion.  Finally, and most importantly, I would like to extend a huge thank you to my readers who continued to read my blog in my absence.  You all motivated me to reutrn from simple words and compliments.
"Well the names have all changed since you hung around,
But those dreams have remained and they're turned around." Welcome back.  Peace, love, and fashion.

No comments: