Thursday, May 3, 2012

I've Got The Blues

And I'm not talking about the "woe is me" blues. I'm talking about the hot new blue polishes from NARS. I could not deny my nails these new colors that came in the day before at hip nail salon, tenoverten, located in Tribeca. I couldn't choose between the two colors so when in doubt, choose both! The receptionist rushed over after my meticulous manicure and gushed over the pale blue that she couldn't wait to try herself. This summer, my nails are going to stand out. I would also like to take this moment to rave about tenoverten. This was my first visit and the service did not disappoint. If you're in the NYC area, stop by and try one(or two) of this season's colors from NARS, Chanel, and Essie. But, be sure to make an appointment first, this place is busy for obvious reasons! Peace, love, and fashion.

No comments: